Have you heard of Jello-O popsicles? If you haven’t, this will be one of your go-to recipes for potlucks you attend this summer.
Three ingredients, 24 delicious boozy popsicles. It doesn’t get any better than that. And the best part? You can customize it however you want.
What You Need:
- 1 packet of Jell-O/equivalent (I used strawberry flavour jelly powder)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup wine (red, white, sparkling, anything you want)
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/3 cup sugar
Yep, that’s all you need. Four simple ingredients is all you need to make delicious wine pops that will be a hit for any potluck.
Let’s Make It:
- Add 2 cups of boiling water to combined gelatin powder and sugar in a medium bowl.
- Stir until gelatin completely dissolves.
- Stir in 1 cup wine and 1 cup cold water.
- Pour mixture in popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 3 hours or until firm.
- Enjoy your popsicle like that, or melt it in a glass of wine.
That’s it! Isn’t it simple? I made strawberry ones this weekend to celebrate Canada Day with my friends and family but you can simple use a different flavour packet of gelatin mix for different colour options as well. If you don’t want to infuse it with wine, no problem! Just substitute one cup of wine with one cup of cold water.
Let us know if you tried making these popsicles!
Until next time,